Pyrex Tall Measuring Jug
- Ideal for storing in the fridge/freezer
- Easily-visible measuring scale
- Scratch resistant
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
Good food depends above all on good preparation!
To simplify this all-important step, Pyrex has equipped its 0L5 measuring jug with an integrated sieve with 3 positions allows slow or quick flow of the liquid and also to close the measuring jug to conserve the preparations. Result: measured service and perfect control over preparations!
– Easily-visible measuring scale
– Ideal to store in the refrigerator and freezer
The advantages of Pyrex borosilicate glass:
– Supports extreme temperatures from -40 C to + 300 C
– Thermal shock resistant up to 220 C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of – 20 C into the oven at a temperature of 200 C
– BPA free, hygienic material that doesn’t retain stains or odors
– Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products … an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.
To simplify this all-important step, Pyrex has equipped its 1L measuring jug with an ultra practical lid. Its integrated sieve with 3 positions allows slow or quick flow of the liquid and also to close the measuring jug to conserve the preparations. Result: measured service and perfect control over preparations!