Pyrex Essential Round Casserole
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn’t retain stains or odors. Switch between sweet and savoury dishes easily without any lingering tastes.
- Side handles: help make the casserole easier to hold when taking out of the oven, even with potholders or oven gloves
- Multi-usage: Cook in the oven, reheat in the microwave, serve directly to the dinner table and store in the fridge
- Scratch Resistant
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
The essentials of cooking!
In everyday life, you need the right tools, simple, adapted to each recipe, the good basics in a way. In the Pyrex ESSENTIAL range, Pyrex has brought together all the dishes you need in your everyday kitchen: versatile and ultra-resistant borosilicate glass dishes and casseroles that have made Pyrex famous for over 100 years! Result: easy, fast, healthy, the ideal kitchen equipment to have.
– Side handles: help make the casserole easier to hold when taking out of the oven, even with potholders or oven gloves.
– Non porous material, glass does not retain flavours. Switch between sweet and savoury dishes easily without any lingering tastes.
– Ideal for stews and slow cooking, preserving the quality of your ingredients. Brown and roast without burning or simmer or steam. Successful results every time!
The advantages of Pyrex borosilicate glass:
– Supports extreme temperatures from -40 C to + 300 C
– Thermal shock resistant up to 220 C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of – 20 C into the oven at a temperature of 200 C
– BPA free, hygienic material that doesn’t retain stains or odors
– Scratch resistant
|Min. temperature :||-40C|
|Max. temperature :||300C|
|Oven compatible :||Yes|
|Microwave compatible :||Yes|
|Freezer compatible :||Yes|
|Hobs compatible :||No|