Pyrex – Cook & Heat Round Glass Food Storage Container (3 Sizes)
- Patented lid with steam valves, easily reheat your meals in the microwave. No more unnecessary food splatters in the microwave
- Airtight BPA-free lid with sliding valve and locking clip lid, allows you to store your meals in the fridge.
- Stackable – Ideal for saving fridge space
- Multi-functional usage – Acts as food storage and baking dish (lid is not compatible with oven)
- Scratch Resistant
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
|14 x 12 cm||5 Pcs||1941440|
|20 x 18 cm||5 Pcs||1941441|
|26 x 23 cm||6 Pcs||1941442|
Cook, Store, Bake, Freeze and heat again!
Balancing work and family life is often a headache. The juggle between work, school children, sports activities … while ensuring that everyone eats healthily. And eating healthily starts with making very good dishes: take time and have fun in the kitchen! With the COOK&HEAT range of Pyrex, it is no longer a problem. The various dishes in borosilicate glass, allow you to cook and bake, then cool, store and reheat in the microwave, according to your needs. Equipped with a patented lid with special valves, especially developed to release steam, quality and speed are finally combined!
The advantages of Pyrex borosilicate glass:
– Supports extreme temperatures from -40 Degrees to + 300 Degrees
– Thermal shock resistant up to 220 degrees: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of – 20 degrees into the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees
– BPA free, hygienic material that doesn’t retain stains or odors
– Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
|Min. temperature :||-40 degrees|
|Max. temperature :||300 degrees|
|Oven compatible :||Yes|
|Microwave compatible :||Yes|
|Freezer compatible :||Yes|
|Hobs compatible :||No|